Manomasa #MANOMANTRA Prize Draw
Please note: by entering this Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) you are providing your information to It’s All Good Ltd. Please read these Prize Draw rules carefully. If you enter the Prize Draw, we will assume you have read these terms and conditions and agree to them.
The Prize Draw is organised by It’s All Good Ltd (the “Promoter”), 273 Dukesway, Team Valley Trading Estate, Gateshead, NW11 0PZ.
- There are 31 (thirty-one) Prizes to be won in total. 1 (one) grand prize (the “Prize”) and 30 (thirty) runners-up prizes (the “Runners-Up Prize”) are available.
- The Prize of a holiday to Mexico includes return flights for two to Cancun, Mexico, return transfers, seven nights’ accommodation with breakfast and a cooking class for two, Mexican departure tax and travel insurance.
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser, must be booked at least 8 weeks in advance and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Mexico).
- Flights must include a Saturday night stay in your destination. Departure airport used will be dependent on the availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. A direct flight cannot be guaranteed. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 4-star and is based on 2 adults sharing a queen room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. At least one guest must be over the age of 21.
- Cooking class is subject to availability at the time of booking. This class is available on Wednesdays. Hotel pick-ups commence at 8am. The full experience lasts approximately 4 hours. Includes all ingredients and utensils.
- Mexican departure tax includes 1,800 Mexican Pesos to be given to the winner by bank transfer or cheque in GBP prior to departure. It is the winner’s responsibility to have this in cash to be paid upon arrival at the airport. Scottish and Irish pounds, travellers’ cheques, credit and debit cards are not accepted.
- The winner is responsible for completing a Mexican tourist card application on the plane. Approval is at the discretion of the Mexican Embassy and NDL Group cannot be held responsible for this being rejected.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- The Runners-Up Prize includes 1 (one) limited edition Ricardo Cavolo A2 artwork print based on the illustrations based on the Manomasa fly-posters.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
The Prize Draw
- Entry is open to individuals who are residents of the United Kingdom, including residents of Northern Ireland, aged 18 years and over, except directors, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and anyone professionally associated with the Prize Draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw, visit www.instagram.com/Manomasa (or @Manomasa on the Instagram app), follow @Manomasa and post a picture of the Manomasa fly-posters using the hashtag #Manomantra.
- For an entry to be valid, the Instagram post must be published on the entrant’s publically visible (non-private) Instagram account and the entrant must be following @Manomasa on Instagram at the time of the closing date.
- The opening date for entries is 00:00pm (BST) on 5th June 2017 and the closing date is 23:59pm (BST) 9th July 2017. Any entries either before or after these times and dates will not be considered.
- There are no restrictions on the number of entries.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By participating in the Prize Draw, you agree to release, discharge and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this Prize Draw (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- The 31 (thirty-one) winners will be selected at random by an independent judge from all qualifying entries received by the closing date and time.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by Instagram mention within 28 days of the closing date.
- The winners must claim their Prize by responding to the Instagram notification confirming their full name and address within 28 days of the notification. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed Prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Prize Draw rules.
- The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Collider, 7 Morocco Street, London, SE1 3HB within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Entrants release Facebook and Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Prize Draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.