Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 75-95 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 180 fan.
2. In a roasting tray, toss the beetroots in a dash of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover with foil and roast for 1 hr 15 minutes, or until a skewer comes out of them with no resistance.
4. Place in a blender with the coconut cream, lime juice, chickpeas and big pinch of salt, and blitz until you have a smooth puree.
5. Heat the coconut oil over a medium to high heat.
6. Add the mustard seeds and when they start to pop and crackle, add the curry leaves and fry until crispy but not browned.
7. Scoop the dip into bowls, season to taste and top with the curry leaf mix.
8. Stir and serve with the Green Lemon and Pink Peppercorn tortilla chips.
500g beetroots, peeled and chopped
½ tbsp coconut cream
Juice of ½ a lime
100g tinned chickpeas, drained
1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
1 tsp black mustard seeds
Bunch of fresh curry leaves
½ tsp red chilli powder
Dash of olive oil
Sea salt and black pepper to season
Photography David Loftus | Recipes and styling Julia Azzerello