1. Heat chilli in a pan until piping hot.
2. To assemble split the Manomasa bag from top to bottom with a sharp knife to make a pocket.
3. Spoon the hot chilli on top of chips.
4. Sprinkle grated cheese.
5. Add a dollop of sour cream.
6. Followed by the jalapeños
7. Add a sprinkling of coriander.
8. Eat whilst hot.
500g chilli beef, your favourite home recipe
1 bag Manomasa Chipotle & Lime tortilla chips
50g grated cheddar cheese
3 tbsp sour cream
40g pickled jalapeños
1 small bunch coriander
Photography David Loftus | Recipes and styling Julia Azzerello