1. Cut strawberries into quarters.
2. Place strawberries with raspberries and blueberries.
3. Open the Serrano Chilli & Yucatan Honey and remove half the chips.
4. Crush the remainder in the bag gently so that they are about half the original size.
5. Place fruit in the bag.
6. Gently shake the bag until combined.
7. Stack the reserved chips in a shallow bowl.
8. Pour the crushed mixture over the top.
9. Melt down chocolate.
10.Stir a pinch of chilli powder into the melted chocolate.
11.Drizzle the chocolate over the fruity nachos.
12 Finish by adding a spoonful of crème fraiche.
1 bag of Serrano Chilli & Yucatan Honey tortilla chips
100g strawberries, quartered
50g good quality dark chocolate, melted
Pinch mild chilli powder
200g crème fraiche
Photography David Loftus | Recipes and styling Julia Azzerello