Prep Time 45-60 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Mix the beef mince with the fajita spice mix.
3. On a sheet of tin foil press the beef into an even rectangle.
4. Lay slices of cheddar cheese across the middle and top with the peppers and onions.
5. Gently roll the meat up from the smaller end of the rectangle, using the foil to push it into a large sausage shape. Set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6. Roll log in flour and gently dust off any extra flour. Coat in egg and let excess egg drain off. Roll in crushed Manomasa chips until fully coated.
7. Bake, covered, for 20 minutes, then uncover and bake for a further 30 minutes.
800g beef mince
15 slices cheddar cheese
1 cup mixed peppers, sliced and fried
1/2 onion, sliced and fried
2 tbsp fajita spice
2 cups plain flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
4 eggs, beaten
2 packets Manomasa Chipotle and Lime, crushed
Photography David Loftus | Recipes and styling Julia Azzerello