Prep Time 10 minutes
1. Pour V8, lemon juice, Tabasco and Worcestershire in a pitcher and stir well. Set aside in fridge to chill for an hour.
2. Pour celery salt and sea salt together on to a flat plate. Wet the rim of 6 glasses with lemon wedges and dip into the salt to line the rim.
3. Fill each glass with ice and pour 35 ml of vodka over it. Pour bloody Mary mixture evenly among the glasses.
4. Top with fresh pepper and garnishes on a cocktail stick.
5. Serve with a bowl of Green Lemon & Pink Peppercorn Tortilla Chips.
210ml Vodka (6 shots 35ml each)
800ml V8 juice or any tomato based vegetable juice
90ml fresh lemon juice (3 lemons)
5ml Tabasco sauce
10ml Worcestershire Sauce
2 tsp celery salt
3 tbsp fine sea salt
Pinch of fresh cracked Pepper
6 celery sticks
6 lemon wedges
6 cooked tiger prawns
6 Spanish olives
1 jalapeño pepper cut into 6 slices
6 cocktail stocks to hold
6 high ball glasses filled with ice
Photography David Loftus | Recipes and styling Julia Azzerello