1. Preheat the oven to 220C/ 200C fan/gas 7.
2. Open Tomatillo Salsa chips and lightly crush in the bag.
3. Add half of the grated cheese and the olive oil, shake well until combined.
4. Gently press the crushed mixture into a lightly greased 10in/ 25cm pizza pan.
5. Spread the pizza topping over the base, leaving a thin border round the edge.
6. Add pepperoni to pizza topping.
7. Slice jalapeño, remove seeds and arrange evenly.
8. Add olives.
9. Sprinkle over the remaining cheese.
10. Bake for 10-12 mins until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
11. Allow to cool slightly in the pizza pan before cutting into wedges.
1 bag of Tomatillo Salsa tortilla chips
200g grated mozzarella cheese
1 tbsp olive oil
250g tomato pizza topping
10 thin slices spicy pepperoni
50g pitted black olives
Photography David Loftus | Recipes and styling Julia Azzerello