Prep Time 4 hours
Cook Time 10 minutes
1. First strain your strained yoghurt.
2. Mix the yoghurt and salt together.
3. Line a sieve with muslin and rest over a deep bowl, with enough in the base of the bowl so that the whey can drip out and not be in contact with the sieve.
4. Spoon in the yoghurt and place in the fridge to strain for about 4 hours.
5. After four hours, turn the strained yoghurt out into a bowl.
6. Add a tbsp of the olive oil and gently fold it through.
1. Blitz the pistachios and coriander seeds in the blender until you have a crumb. Add the olive oil and blitz again until it comes together.
2. Add the spring onion, coriander and chilli and blitz until you have a salsa/pesto consistency. Season with salt and more lime to taste.
3. Loosen with a tbsp of water and blitz again into a creamy consistency.
4. Serve on top of the strained yoghurt with a dash more olive oil serv. Scoop up with Serrano Chilli & Yucatan Honey tortilla chips.
400g natural thick, full fat greek yoghurt
Pinch of salt
1.5 tbsp olive oil
100g pistachio kernals
1 tsp coriander seeds, toasted
½ tbsp olive oil
1 spring onion, roughly chopped
Bunch of coriander
½ green chilli, deseeded
Juice of 1 lime
Photography David Loftus | Recipes and styling Julia Azzerello