Prep Time 4 hours
Cook Time 10 minutes
1. First strain your strained yoghurt. – not sure this makes sense? I would remove and start with step 2.
2. Mix the yoghurt and salt together.
3. Line a sieve with muslin and rest over a deep bowl, with enough in the base of the bowl so that the whey can drip out and not be in contact with the sieve.
4. Spoon in the yoghurt and place in the fridge to strain for about 4 hours.
5. After four hours, turn the strained yoghurt out into a bowl.
6. Add a tbsp of the olive oil and gently fold it through.
1. Heat the remaining half tbsp of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat.
2. Fry the chorizo until crispy.
3. Pour it on top of your strained yoghurt.
4. Garnish with nocelara olives and serve with Manchego and Green Olive tortilla chips.
400g natural thick, full fat greek yoghurt
Pinch of salt
1.5 tbsp olive oil
50g chorizo, finely chopped
Green nocellara olives, finely chopped
Photography David Loftus | Recipes and styling Julia Azzerello