1. Open the Manomasa Cantina White Corn chips.
2. Remove half of the chips and crush the remainder into cornflake sized pieces.
3. Finely cut the strawberries and mango.
4. Chop the red onion into fine pieces.
5. Carefully chop and deseed jalapeño.
6. Mince fresh coriander.
7. Add all the ingredients from into the Cantina bag.
8. Shake gently.
9. Pour the mixture out into a serving bowl.
10. Place juice and zest from a lime and honey into a small bowl and whisk together.
11. Drizzle the lime and honey dressing over the salsa.
12. To serve scoop up the salsa with the remaining Manomasa Cantina chips.
1 bag Manomasa Cantina White Corn chips
1 large ripe mango
½ small red onion
1 small fresh jalapeño
1 small bunch fresh coriander
2 limes, juice and zest of 1 lime
1 tbsp runny honey
Photography David Loftus | Recipes and styling Julia Azzerello