Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Serves 6 as an appetizer
1. Season chicken fillets with salt and pepper.
2. Crushed Tomatillo Salsa tortilla chips in a food processor until they resemble bread crumbs.
3. Get two plates, place flour on one and tortilla chip crumbs on another. Pour the egg mixture into a bowl.
4. Dredge the fillets in flour first, then dip in egg, and cover in tortilla chip crumbs and place on a plate. Repeat until all are done.
5. Pour oil to line pan and heat to medium high, cook 3 minutes per side, turning as not to burn.
6. Serve on a platter with fresh limes wedges.
700g chicken fillets
Salt and pepper to season
50g of flour
2 eggs whisked with 2 tbsp water
1 bag Tomatillo Salsa tortilla chips
Oil to sauté
2 limes, cut into wedges to garnish
Photography David Loftus | Recipes and styling Julia Azzerello