1. Preheat the oven to 220C/ 200C fan/gas 7.
2. Cut each avocado in half and remove the stone and skin.
3. Slice each half into 4, giving 16 slices in total.
4. Open the Manomasa Manchego & Green Olive chips and crush the chips until they are fine.
5. Add the ground cumin, cayenne pepper and smoked paprika to the bag of crushed chips.
6. Shake gently until the spices are combined.
7. Pour the crushed chips, flour and egg into three separate bowls.
8. Firstly coat the avocado slices in flour.
9. Then dip into the egg mixture.
10. Finally press them gently into the crushed chips mixture ensuring that they are fully coated.
11. Place the avocado slices onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
12. Spritz each slice with cooking spray oil and bake for 10- 12 minutes until the coating is crisp and golden and the avocado is hot.
13. Serve at once with your favourite salsa.
2 large firm avocados
1 bag Manomasa Manchego & Green Olive tortilla chips
1 tsp ground cumin
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp smoked paprika
30g plain flour, seasoned with salt and ground black pepper
1 large egg
Cooking spray oil
Photography David Loftus | Recipes and styling Julia Azzerello