FRUITY TORTILLA STACK
Served with MANOMASA Serrano Chilli & Yucatan Honey Tortilla Chips
SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
1 bag of MANOMASA Serrano Chilli & Yucatan Honey tortilla chips
100g strawberries, quartered
50g good quality dark chocolate, melted
Pinch mild chilli powder
200g crème fraiche
- Cut strawberries into quarters.
- Place strawberries with raspberries and blueberries.
- Open the Serrano Chilli & Yucatan Honey and remove half the chips.
- Crush the remainder in the bag gently so that they are about half the original size.
- Place fruit in the bag.
- Gently shake the bag until combined.
- Stack the reserved chips in a shallow bowl
- Pour the crushed mixture over the top.
- Melt down chocolate.
- Stir a pinch of chilli powder into the melted chocolate.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the fruity nachos.
- Finish by adding a spoonful of crème fraiche.