SEA BASS CEVICHE WITH AVOCADO CREAM
Served With MANOMASA Cantina White Corn Tortilla Chips
SERVES: 2-4 | PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES | COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES
Sea Bass Ceviche
2 fresh sea bass fillets
Juice of 2 limes
Grated zest of 1lime
Grated zest and juice of 1 orange
2 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp caster sugar
1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
1 very ripe avocado
1 tbsp lime, or to taste
1 tbsp tahini
Salt and pepper
Fresh coriander, to garnish
- Remove any pin bones from your fish fillets, and slice them very finely against the grain.
- In a jug mix together the lime and orange juices and zests, along with the fish sauce, sugar and half the chilli.
- Put the fish in the jug and leave for 10-15 minutes, stirring gently once halfway through to evenly coat in the citrus juices.
- While the fish is ‘cooking’ in the marinade, make the avocado cream by blitzing the avocado flesh, shallot, lime juice, tahini and seasoning in a food processor until you have a smooth cream.
- When the fish is ‘cooked’ on the outside, but still slightly rare inside, remove it from the marinade and arrange on serving plates.
- Pour over a spoonful of the marinade and spoon little dots of the avocado cream onto the fish. Sprinkle over some coriander, and serve with MANOMASA Cantina White tortilla chips.