SPICY NACHO PIZZA
Served With MANOMASA Tomatillo Salsa Tortilla Chips
SERVES: 6 | PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES | COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
1 bag of Tomatillo Salsa tortilla chips
200g grated mozzarella cheese
1 tbsp olive oil
250g tomato pizza topping
10 thin slices spicy pepperoni
50g pitted black olives
- Preheat the oven to 220C/ 200C fan/gas 7.
- Open Tomatillo Salsa chips and lightly crush in the bag.
- Add half of the grated cheese and the olive oil, shake well until combined.
- Gently press the crushed mixture into a lightly greased 10in/ 25cm pizza pan.
- Spread the pizza topping over the base, leaving a thin border round the edge.
- Add pepperoni to pizza topping.
- Slice jalapeño, remove seeds and arrange evenly.
- Add olives.
- Sprinkle over the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 mins until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Allow to cool slightly in the pizza pan before cutting into wedges.