STRAINED YOGHURT WITH CRISPY CHORIZO
Served With MANOMASA Manchego & Green Olive Tortilla Chips
SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 4 HOURS | COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
400g natural thick, full fat greek yoghurt
Pinch of salt
1.5 tbsp olive oil
50g chorizo, finely chopped
Green nocellara olives, finely chopped
- First strain your strained yoghurt. – not sure this makes sense? I would remove and start with step 2.
- Mix the yoghurt and salt together.
- Line a sieve with muslin and rest over a deep bowl, with enough in the base of the bowl so that the whey can drip out and not be in contact with the sieve.
- Spoon in the yoghurt and place in the fridge to strain for about 4 hours.
- After four hours, turn the strained yoghurt out into a bowl.
- Add a tbsp of the olive oil and gently fold it through.
- Heat the remaining half tbsp of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Fry the chorizo until crispy.
- Pour it on top of your strained yoghurt.
- Garnish with nocelara olives and serve with MANOMASA Manchego and Green Olive tortilla chips.