STRAWBERRY AND MANGO SALSA
Served With MANOMASA Cantina White Corn Chips
SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
1 bag MANOMASA Cantina White Corn chips
1 large ripe mango
½ small red onion
1 small fresh jalapeño
1 small bunch fresh coriander
2 limes, juice and zest of 1 lime
1 tbsp runny honey
- Open the MANOMASA Cantina White Corn chips.
- Remove half of the chips and crush the remainder into cornflake sized pieces.
- Finely cut the strawberries and mango.
- Chop the red onion into fine pieces.
- Carefully chop and deseed jalapeño.
- Mince fresh coriander.
- Add all the ingredients from into the Cantina bag.
- Shake gently.
- Pour the mixture out into a serving bowl.
- Place juice and zest from a lime and honey into a small bowl and whisk together.
- Drizzle the lime and honey dressing over the salsa.
- To serve scoop up the salsa with the remaining MANOMASA Cantina chips.