TOMATILLO SALSA TORTILLA CHIP CRUSTED CHICKEN FINGERS WITH FRESH LIME
With MANOMASA Tomatillo Salsa Tortilla Chips
SERVES: 6 AS AN APPETIZER | PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES | COOK TIME: 6 MINUTES
700g chicken fillets
Salt and pepper to season
50g of flour
2 eggs whisked with 2 tbsp water
1 bag Tomatillo Salsa tortilla chips
Oil to sauté
2 limes, cut into wedges to garnish
- Season chicken fillets with salt and pepper.
- Crushed Tomatillo Salsa tortilla chips in a food processor until they resemble bread crumbs.
- Get two plates, place flour on one and tortilla chip crumbs on another. Pour the egg mixture into a bowl.
- Dredge the fillets in flour first, then dip in egg, and cover in tortilla chip crumbs and place on a plate. Repeat until all are done.
- Pour oil to line pan and heat to medium high, cook 3 minutes per side, turning as not to burn.
- Serve on a platter with fresh limes wedges.