TORTILLA COATED AVOCADO
Served With MANOMASA Manchego & Green Olive Tortilla Chips
SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES | COOK TIME: 12 MINUTES
2 large firm avocados
1 bag MANOMASA Manchego & Green Olive tortilla chips
1 tsp ground cumin
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp smoked paprika
30g plain flour, seasoned with salt and ground black pepper
1 large egg
Cooking spray oil
- Preheat the oven to 220C/ 200C fan/gas 7.
- Cut each avocado in half and remove the stone and skin.
- Slice each half into 4, giving 16 slices in total.
- Open the MANOMASA Manchego & Green Olive chips and crush the chips until they are fine.
- Add the ground cumin, cayenne pepper and smoked paprika to the bag of crushed chips.
- Shake gently until the spices are combined.
- Pour the crushed chips, flour and egg into three separate bowls.
- Firstly coat the avocado slices in flour.
- Then dip into the egg mixture.
- Finally press them gently into the crushed chips mixture ensuring that they are fully coated.
- Place the avocado slices onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Spritz each slice with cooking spray oil and bake for 10- 12 minutes until the coating is crisp and golden and the avocado is hot.
- Serve at once with your favourite salsa.