NACHO CRUSTED FAJITA ROLL
Served With MANOMASA Chipotle & Lime Tortilla Chips
SERVES: 4-6 | PREP TIME: 45-60 MINUTES | COOK TIME: 50 MINUTES
800g beef mince
15 slices cheddar cheese
1 cup mixed peppers, sliced and fried
1/2 onion, sliced and fried
2 tbsp fajita spice
2 cups plain flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
4 eggs, beaten
2 packets MANOMASA Chipotle and Lime, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Mix the beef mince with the fajita spice mix.
- On a sheet of tin foil press the beef into an even rectangle.
- Lay slices of cheddar cheese across the middle and top with the peppers and onions.
- Gently roll the meat up from the smaller end of the rectangle, using the foil to push it into a large sausage shape. Set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll log in flour and gently dust off any extra flour. Coat in egg and let excess egg drain off. Roll in crushed MANOMASA chips until fully coated.
- Bake, covered, for 20 minutes, then uncover and bake for a further 30 minutes.