OVER THE TOP BLOODY MARY
Served With MANOMASA Green Lemon & Pink Peppercorn Tortilla Chips.
SERVES: 6 | PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
210ml Vodka (6 shots 35ml each)
800ml V8 juice or any tomato based vegetable juice
90ml fresh lemon juice (3 lemons)
5ml Tabasco sauce
10ml Worcestershire Sauce
2 tsp celery salt
3 tbsp fine sea salt
Pinch of fresh cracked Pepper
6 celery sticks
6 lemon wedges
6 cooked tiger prawns
6 Spanish olives
1 jalapeño pepper cut into 6 slices
6 cocktail stocks to hold
6 high ball glasses filled with ice
- Pour V8, lemon juice, Tabasco and Worcestershire in a pitcher and stir well. Set aside in fridge to chill for an hour.
- Pour celery salt and sea salt together on to a flat plate. Wet the rim of 6 glasses with lemon wedges and dip into the salt to line the rim.
- Fill each glass with ice and pour 35 ml of vodka over it. Pour bloody Mary mixture evenly among the glasses.
- Top with fresh pepper and garnishes on a cocktail stick.
- Serve with a bowl of Green Lemon & Pink Peppercorn Tortilla Chips.